SUMMER SCHOOL 2021 Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I find out if I am enrolled?
- Current PHS students can also check their Aeries portal by opening the CLASSES tab.
- All students registered in summer school will receive an Aeries communication call and an emial.
2. Is there still space in Summer School 2021 at PHS?
Yes, we have space. We are offering a variety of repeat credit and a few original credit classes. We also have the Dual Enrollment Program courses through Rio Hondo College. Students may contact the following people to enroll:
REGULAR SUMMER SCHOOL - Contact your counselor. Incoming freshmen may visit the school website to discover their counselor.
3. Which classes are available for incoming freshmen?
Incoming freshmen can enroll in: Art 1 (AVID only), HS 101, ROP FAST, Geometry (with recommendation), or Rio Hondo Dual Enrollment Classes (Spanish 101 or Counseling 103). Incoming freshmen should contact their counselor for registration information.
4. How can I access technology for distance learning?
Incoming freshmen can check out a chromebook and receive their log in and password information beginning June 4th from 8:30am - 3pm in the Attendance Office. We will also distribute chromebooks and passwords (as needed) on June 7th, 8th and 9th from 8:30am - 2pm.